Branch Administrator - Rideau Memorial Gardens
Our Rideau Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, located at 4275, boul. des sources, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC is currently recruiting a full-time Branch Administrator.
We are looking to fill this position with a qualified, action-oriented and self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Providing outstanding customer service to the families we serve.
• Delegating customer inquiries.
• Answering the telephone and greeting customers.
• Performing general office administration functions including processing of cemetery contracts, amendments to contracts, transfers, process certificates, data entry and various other tasks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
• A minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent.
• At least two (2) years of previous working experience in office administration.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel.
• Excellent Customer Service skills.
• Reliable and independent individual who has the proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely and in an effective manner.
• Demonstrates strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate will all levels of the organization.
• Organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Detailed-oriented and have strong administrative and data entry tasks.
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone who may be qualified and interested, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Regional Director, Quebec & Eastern Canada
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.