Branch Manager - Hatley MG
Hatley Memorial Gardens is seeking an innovative and results oriented Branch Manager to lead its Sales and Branch Administration team.
Located in the Greater Victoria area, Hatley has an annual interment rate of 325. In addition, Hatley works closely with Sands Victoria Funeral Home and Sands Colwood Funeral Home with a combined call base of approximately 550.
Reporting to the Regional Director, Sales, the Branch Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations of the Branch and is responsible for achieving the annual branch budget, individual and branch sales and product mix objectives. In addition, the Branch Manager is responsible for managing the Branch Administration team.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the following:
- Achieving with the goal of surpassing the annual branch budget, individual and branch sales and product mix objectives including meeting and surpassing profit objectives; accurately forecasting and managing a variety of inventory categories.
- Hiring, training and motivating a growing diverse sales staff.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Branch including handling customer issues and complaints in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Directly managing and coaching a team of Sales Representatives and Branch Administrators.
- Providing on-going recruiting, training and developing of sales employees.
- Directly leading and organizing the sales training program.
- Ensuring full compliance with the requirements of federal and provincial regulatory authorities.
- Demonstrating superior leadership, communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of two years of sales experience and a minimum of one year of management and leadership experience.
- Minimum of a Grade 12 education is mandatory.
- College or university education in business or a related field is preferred.
- Hands-on experience hiring and training new sales employees.
- Highly focused on achieving and exceeding sales results.
- Articulate, confident and well organized.
- Excellent proficiency and knowledge of Arbor Information Systems (Arranger, FOCUS).
- Possessing a proven track record in the use and implementation of Microsoft CRM and is able to directly deliver training to direct reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills including all day to day knowledge requirements of MS Office 365.
If you interested in this opportunity, please ensure that you send a cover letter and resume to the attention of Patrick Downey, Regional Director at email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.