Digital Marketing Coordinator
Arbor Memorial Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a significant player in the cemetery and funeral business from coast to coast with over 140 locations across Canada.
Our Head Office, located at 2 Jane St. Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to develop, implement, measure and optimize marketing campaigns across digital channels.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Digital and CRM Marketing. You’ll enjoy writing as much as creating the content marketing methodology and analytical report (think content calendars and monthly reports) to help grow our and engage our social communities and blog readers. You’ll work with a small, fun team who is happy for you to expand the job scope over time.
You will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: email, social media and Arbor websites that are focused on generating leads and building our brand.
We are looking to fill this position with an experienced, passionate and self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Using the Content Management System to update content and make basic changes to our website (blog content, page updates, images, etc.)
- Working with marketing team to create compelling landing Pages and targeted content
- Collaborating with SEO team lead to refine and optimize the company’s SEO strategy
- Writing content for the social media properties, website, blog, emails and nurturing programs
- Developing new ideas for content and make suggestions for the old
- Creating, managing and executing paid and organic social campaigns
- Setting up, testing, managing and monitoring campaigns across a variety of digital channels, helping to increase awareness and generate leads for our communities
- Developing, maintaining and executing our social media content calendar, highlighting important dates to consider for content generation, and ensure content is relevant, fun, and fresh
- You love all things content and social media
- You love to nerd out and dig through the numbers
- Generating email content, newsletters, communications and nurturing programs to existing and new contacts
- Managing and maintaining the master list of contacts and coordinate the distribution of leads to sales
- Tracking and reporting on the activities and outcomes of email campaigns
- Challenging the status quo and constantly be striving to provide an exceptional experience to all customers you interact with
- Monitoring and responding to consumer comments, questions, and feedback in a timely, professional manner across social and third-party review platforms
- Facilitating online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Supporting and collaborating with the internal and external stakeholders
- Cross-functional campaign support within the digital marketing team
- Ability to pick-up and understand new technologies quickly
- Assisting with other campaigns and duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Marketing/Advertising or related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing role
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You get stuff done - you’re a strategic problem solver who’s self-motivated, productive, and efficient
- Proficient in MS Office product suite - strong working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms as well as current apps designed to create unique content on each platform
- Familiarity with content distribution strategies
- Experience using Adobe products such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Marketing Automation, Email systems (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Basic HTML
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
- Digital content upload, test, measurement
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, video)
- Organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Passionate about providing excellent consumer experiences from resolving consumer issues to engaging with consumers in unique ways
- Takes a customer-service approach towards internal and external customers
- Impeccable attention to detail and grammar
- Exemplifies Arbor’s values of compassion, integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence
For more information about careers with Arbor Memorial Inc., please visit our career section at http://arbormemorial.com/Careers/
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to:
Please quote “Digital Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.