Head Office - Data Entry Clerk
The Funeral Service department, located at Arbor Head Office at 2 Jane Street, Toronto, ON is currently recruiting a full-time Funeral Service Data Entry Clerk.
We are looking to fill this position with a qualified, action-oriented and self-motivated individual who is capable of prioritizing and handling multiple demands simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Entering pre-need Funeral Service agreements into FOCUS and Assurant EAS.
- Entering Funeral Home referrals into an Access/Excel database.
- Opening, sorting, stamping and distributing departmental mail.
- Providing administrative support to the Head Office Funeral Service team.
- Other duties or special projects as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Minimum of grade 12 education with 1-2 years of office administration experience.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and handle large volumes of paperwork.
- Solid computer skills including; Microsoft Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of FOCUS system would be an asset.
- Ability to work with various office equipment (scanner, photocopier and fax machine).
- Exemplifies Arbor’s values of compassion, integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone who may be qualified and interested, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Liane Coviensky, Manager, Funeral Administration
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.