Ordering Administrator, Bronze – 16 month contract
Arbor Memorial Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a significant player in the cemetery and funeral business from coast to coast with over 140 locations across Canada
The Procurement and Supplier Relations department at Head Office is recruiting for a full-time Order Administrator, Bronze (16 month contract) to join their team. Reporting to the Procurement Supervisor, Bronze and following Company and Procurement policies and procedures, the Ordering Administrator, Bronze reviews, submits and monitors bronze merchandise orders and effectively manages and communicates with the bronze vendors and cemetery branch personnel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Receives and reviews all custom bronze order forms for accuracy and completeness and follows up with cemetery branches on merchandise orders that are inaccurate and/or incomplete.
- Updates custom bronze order status and details in the FOCUS system.
- Places and monitors the status of purchase orders for bulk bronze products such as vases, lanterns, urns and scrolls.
- Communicates with bronze vendors and branches concerning order issues, discrepancies, enquiries and status.
- Confirms delivery of bronze orders and processes vendor invoices for payment.
- Ensures that all orders have been received and processed on a timely basis. Investigates and resolves issues when applicable.
- Reviews and reconciles monitoring reports on regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Minimum of grade 12 education or equivalent with one to two years of previous office administration and customer service experience.
- Reliable and detail-oriented individual with exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer skills, ideally with MS Office experience including intermediate Word and Excel skills. Strong keyboarding and data-entry skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be able to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills with the ability to partner will all levels of the organization.
- Exemplifies Arbor Memorial’s values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence
For more information about careers with Arbor Memorial Inc., please visit our career section at http://arbormemorial.com/Careers/
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and cover letter to:
Please quote “Order Administrator Bronze” in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment.
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.