Pre Planning Glenwood 2019
Glenwood Memorial Gardens is seeking energetic sales representatives with an eye for outstanding customer service and a consultative sales approach to join their team.
As a Pre-Planning Sales Director you are responsible for:
• Developing new customer relationships within a defined geographic region
• Executing a comprehensive prospecting strategy
• Managing a successful calendar of prospect-facing sales meetings
What we offer:
• Stable income potential
• Structured bonus program
• Outstanding comprehensive training program
• Support from the leadership team
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM lead management system
• Potential for advancement and an Individual Development Plan
• Flexible benefit plan, employer matched Company pension plan and Employee Assistance Program
• All equipment is provided
• Team oriented environment
• Recession proof industry
What we’re looking for:
• Strong work ethic and self-motivated
• Wide-range of prospecting abilities
• Skillful presentation skills
• Valid Driver’s License and personal vehicle are a requirement of this position
We understand the importance of the work we do, and care about how we do it. If you have a passion for compassion, where a day at the office is an opportunity to help people, apply to Glenwood Memorial Gardens and share in the honour of honouring life.
Satisfactory references, background checks (credit and criminal) and proof of education are an essential condition of employment.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for applying, and only those that are being considered will be contacted.