Service Desk Analyst, Surrey, BC
Arbor Memorial Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a significant player in the cemetery and funeral business from coast to coast with over 140 locations across Canada.
The Information Services department at Head Office is currently recruiting for a full-time Service Desk Analyst.This position will be located at our Valley View location in Surrey, British Columbia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responds to all phone and email requests for assistance in a timely basis while adhering to established Arbor service level agreements.
- All incidents and service requests to be resolved to the client’s satisfaction. Resolution for all incidents and service requests is to be clearly documented in the Service Desk software.
- Arbor problem determination guidelines and policies are to be followed. Incident and service request documentation to be provided when tickets are escalated to level 2.
- Assists clients with the use of technology. Configures and installs peripheral devices such as cell phone, blackberry, other cellular devices, printers, scanners and copiers.
- Responsible for the onboarding/termination of employees using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Uses strong interpersonal and communication skills to build and foster partnerships with clients, and technical teams.
- Provides after hours (evenings and weekends) support to all Arbor Information Services clients on a rotational basis. This is offered through a cell phone and is shared with other Customer Support Group staff members; on call support, evening, weekend, and holiday work may be required.
Other duties may be assigned as required, in addition to the principal duties and responsibilities outlined above.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- 2-5 years of experience in an IT service desk call center environment is an asset.
- A degree or diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution in Network Systems or a related program.
- Related professional certifications/designations are an asset.
- Good awareness of current and emerging technologies and their potential in the business environment.
- Strong knowledge of hardware, server, desktop and LAN operating systems and networking.
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems, Microsoft productivity software, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Internet Explorer, end user computers (i.e. desktops, notebooks, tablets), print/fax/copy technologies and end user mobility devices (cell phones, PDA’s Blackberry’s and iPhones).
- Aware of best practices in Information Technology service delivery such as COBIT and ITIL.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to partner with all levels of the organization, a commitment to service excellence, quality and communication.
- Ability to adapt to changing workloads, conflicting priorities and concurrent activities, and work to meet deadlines.
- Able to exercise sound judgment and make decisions within scope of position.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation, used to build and foster partnerships with clients, and technical team.
If you interested in this opportunity, please ensure that you send a cover letter and resume to hr
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Completion of satisfactory business references, background checks (credit, criminal), employment testing and proof of education are essential conditions of employment.
Arbor Memorial Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you are contacted for an interview and/or testing and require accommodation, please contact theHuman Resources Department. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.