With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with one another.
In this relaxed atmosphere, Atlantic Funeral Home - Dartmouth can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal features in our tranquil gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come. Our specialists will provide all the options and information you need to make confident decisions on every aspect of final planning.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Dartmouth and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals.
Key Features of Atlantic Funeral Home- Dartmouth
• Convenient, one level, 17,000-square-foot funeral home
• Chapel with seating for 200 people
• Large patio overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Lake Loon
• Kitchen facilities
• Ample parking
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.