Where Your Memories Live on Forever
Creating a memorial provides family and friends with a place to grieve, reflect and remember. From an elaborate mausoleum to a customized bronze plaque, we offer special and meaningful ways to commemorate a unique life.
Whether burial or cremation is chosen, our specialists will work with you to design the perfect memorial. While Atlantic Funeral Home – Sackville will work closely with any cemetery you choose, we suggest you consider our sister Arbor Memorial cemetery, Oakridge Memorial Gardens.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
There are many ways to honour a life. We have countless memorials options available, including:
- Bronze memorials, placed on a granite base and generally flush with the ground, these can also be used to enhance outdoor columbarium niches for cremated remains.
- Upright monuments, placed on a minimum four-foot concrete pad to avoid leaning in the long-term and crafted from the finest granite.
- The Living Tribute Program, which plants a tree in the cemetery to honour the spirit of your loved one, with an accompanying plaque that identifies the family and/or person being memorialized.
- Benches, and garden features such as rocks and sundials are a uniquely natural way to memorialize your loved one.
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches, which hold cremated remains, allow year-round visitation in a comfortable setting.
- Outdoor columbarium niches place cremated remains in a tranquil and natural setting.
- Crypts hold multiple generations of a family. With virtually any shape, style or size available, we can design anything you would like to honour your family.
- Mausoleums are climate-controlled buildings that house both crypts and niches. We offer special areas for specific religious or family customs.
Many opt to include pictures, epitaphs or memorable scenes on the memorials. This makes the tribute even more individualized and distinct.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time and design your own unique memorial statement. You will save money and reduce the burden for your family. And when you pre-plan with Atlantic Funeral Home - Sackville, you will receive valuable benefits, including the Perpetual Care Program, which ensures a beautifully maintained resting place for all time. Learn more about pre-planning your final arrangements.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.