With a funeral home and cemetery at one Brampton location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and with one another.
Brampton Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal features in our gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations. Our specialists will provide all the options and information you need to make confident decisions on every aspect of final planning.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Brampton. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of Brampton Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Chapel seats 200 people. Reception space for 300 guests
- Outdoor patio accommodates 150 guests
- Lots of parking
- 100 acres of natural landscape and beautifully manicured gardens
Memorial benches and trees
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.