Why Burlington Cemetery?
Burlington Memorial Gardens plays a vital role in honouring the life, faith and heritage of a loved one. Family and friends can experience a deeper sense of connection with their memories and with one another in a tranquil setting that’s guaranteed to be maintained forever.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
Whether burial or cremation is chosen, our specialists provide the options and information you need to make decisions with confidence. We work seamlessly with your funeral home or place of worship throughout the arrangement process.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Burlington, and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals.
Key Features of Burlington Cemetery
- Reader's Choice Awards: Reader's Choice for Cemetery - Diamond Award
- Cemetery encompasses part of the Bruce Trail
- Tranquil cremation gardens, burial gardens, features and ornamentation
- Above-ground columbarium niches
- Private family mausoleum
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.