Cedar Valley Memorial Gardens & Cemetery helps you honour the life and memory of your cherished loved one. Family and friends are guaranteed a tranquil and peaceful environment to connect with each other and share their memories.
By pre-planning your final arrangements today, you can design an exceptional statement that reflects your life and values, while saving money, and reducing any burden that may be put on your family.
Our professionals are here to help you make decisions with confidence. We’ll work effortlessly with your funeral home or place of worship to ensure your loved ones are treated with honour and respect.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we are proud of our heritage. We provide funeral preparations, cremation services, and interment rights to families in Cedar, Nanaimo, and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether you’re planning ahead or require immediate assistance.
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
There are many decisions that have to be made immediately after a death, including:
• Securing vital statistics and documents
• Arranging and paying for a funeral service and burial plot
• Notifying the authorities, family and friends
Planning final arrangements, gathering legal information and paying for everything can be overwhelming to a grieving spouse.
Luckily, many of the details can be taken care of today. Together.
Find out the 87 Decisions, Choices and Things you need to do after a loved one passes.