Where Your Memories Live on Forever
Memorializing your loved one is an important part of the grieving process. You want to say something special about the life they lived, the impact they had, and the legacy they leave behind. There are many ways to pay tribute, with a unique memorial that will serve as a place for family and friends to connect and remember.
Whether burial or cremation is chosen, our specialists provide the options and information you need to make decisions with confidence. We work seamlessly with your funeral home or place of worship throughout the arrangement process.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
There are many ways to honour a life. We have countless memorials options available, including:
- Bronze memorials, placed on a granite base and generally flush with the ground, these can also be used to enhance outdoor columbarium niches for cremated remains.
- Upright monuments, placed on a minimum four-foot concrete pad to avoid leaning in the long-term and crafted from the finest granite.
- The Living Tribute Program, which plants a tree in the cemetery to honour the spirit of your loved one, with an accompanying plaque that identifies the family and/or person being memorialized.
- Benches, and garden features such as rocks and sundials are a uniquely natural way to memorialize your loved one.
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches, which hold cremated remains, allow year-round visitation in a comfortable setting.
- Outdoor columbarium niches place cremated remains in a tranquil and natural setting.
- Crypts hold multiple generations of a family. With virtually any shape, style or size available, we can design anything you would like to honour your family.
- Mausoleums are climate-controlled buildings that house both crypts and niches. We offer special areas for specific religious or family customs.
Your loved one’s memorial can be made even more unique with an engraved picture, special scene, or epitaph.
By planning your own final arrangements, you’ll take the stress and financial burden from your family. When you pre-plan with Cedar Valley Memorial Gardens, you are eligible for valuable benefits, including the Perpetual Care Program, which ensures a beautifully maintained resting place. Find out more about pre-planning your final arrangements.
Cedar Valley Cemetery Tour
Take a video tour of our lush grounds, featuring the Forest Walk of Memories for an eco-friendly cremation & memorial option, traditional burial gardens, private family niches & pedestals, benches and garden features.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.