Upcoming Services View All Services
Why Eden Brook Funeral Home & Cemetery?
With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and with one another.
Eden Brook Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal cemetery features in our tranquil gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come. Our specialists will provide all the information you need to make confident decisions on every aspect of funeral, cemetery and cremation planning.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Calgary and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of Eden Brook Funeral Home & Cemetery
- 20,000 sq foot funeral home. Chapel can accommodate 350 guests
- Two fireside lounges and equipped kitchen facilities
- 200 parking spots
- Beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains
- Two large ponds, tranquil cremation gardens and walkways
- Memorial benches, outdoor niches and granite monuments
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.