Upcoming Services View All Services
Why Evergreen Funeral Home & Cemetery?
With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and each other.
Evergreen Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal features in our tranquil gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come. Our specialists will provide all the information you need to make confident decisions on every aspect of funeral, cemetery and cremation planning.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
Key Features of Evergreen Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Celebration of Life and Memorials for 150 people
- Funeral Chapel seats 250 people
- Funeral Home is located on the cemetery grounds
- Nature walks and ponds
- A variety of beautiful gardens and ornamental features
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable year-round visitation
- Affordable cremation packages
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives your family comfort, knowing everything has been arranged in advance and according to your wishes. It’s not just about taking care of the finances, it’s about choosing how you want to be remembered.
We know it can be difficult making important decisions without professional advice, especially when it comes to something as emotional as deciding between burial, cremation or a specific type of memorial. Our pre-planning specialists can guide you through every step, ensuring you have a plan that fits your needs.