Where Your Memories Live on Forever
Creating a memorial provides family and friends with a place to grieve, reflect and remember. From an elaborate mausoleum to a customized bronze plaque, we offer special and meaningful ways to commemorate a unique life.
Whether burial or cremation is chosen, our specialists provide the options and information you need to make decisions with confidence. We work seamlessly with your funeral home or place of worship throughout the arrangement process.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
From magnificent monuments to contemporary engraved plaques, there is sure to be a memorial choice that best suits the unique personality. Here are some of the possibilities:
- Bronze memorials are installed on a granite base and flush with the ground or, for cremations, used to mark an outdoor columbarium niche.
- Upright monuments, placed on a minimum four-foot deep concrete pad so as to prevent leaning, are created from the finest granite quarried worldwide.
- The Living Tribute Program plants a tree in our cemetery in memory of your loved one, growing each year as a symbol of hope. You can include a plaque recognizing the family and/or person being honoured.
- Benches, and garden features such as rocks and sundials, are a natural way to memorialize your loved one.
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches hold cremated remains, and offer family and friends the ability to visit year round.
- Outdoor columbarium niches provide a tranquil and peaceful setting in a natural environment.
- Crypts can accommodate multiple generations. With many styles and sizes available, we can craft the perfect crypt to reflect your family.
- Mausoleums are climate controlled buildings that house both crypts and niches. We also have areas that can be blessed by religious leaders or designated for special family customs.
Your loved one’s memorial can be made even more unique with an engraved picture, special scene, or epitaph.
By planning your own final arrangements, you’ll take the stress and financial burden from your family. When you pre-plan with Fair Haven Funeral Home & Cemetery, you are eligible for valuable benefits, including the Perpetual Care Program, which ensures a beautifully maintained resting place. Find out more about pre-planning your final arrangements.
Fair Haven Cemetery Tour
Take a video tour of our lush grounds, with beautiful and well-maintained landscaping, features and ornamentation.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.