With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with one another.
Fair Haven Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal features in our tranquil cemetery gardens. Our specialists will provide all the options and information you need to make confident decisions on every aspect of final planning. Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
Proudly serving Moncton since 1955, Fair Haven Funeral Home & Cemetery will help you customize your arrangements, while respecting your faith, taste and budget. You can feel confident putting your trust in our compassionate professionals.
Key Features of Fair Haven Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Beautiful cemetery with traditional burials and gardens
- The funeral home and crematorium are located on the cemetery property
- Affordable cremation services. Call to learn more
- Funeral receptions and memorials for 150 people
- Ample parking
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives your family comfort, knowing everything has been arranged in advance and according to your wishes. It’s not just about taking care of the finances, it’s about choosing how you want to be remembered.
We know it can be difficult making important decisions without professional advice, especially when it comes to something as emotional as deciding between burial, cremation or a specific type of memorial. Our pre-planning specialists can guide you through every step, ensuring you have a plan that fits your needs.