With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and with one another.
Forest Lawn Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized celebration of life events, cremations and cemetery options to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come. Our staff will provide all the options and information you need to make confident decisions on every aspect of final planning.
Today, through pre-planning you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in London and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of Forest Lawn Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation
- Crematorium on the cemetery grounds
- Funeral Home also located on the cemetery grounds
- Funeral Home Chapel can accommodate 200 people
- Host a catered reception for up to 125 people
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives your family comfort, knowing everything has been arranged in advance and according to your wishes. It’s not just about taking care of the finances, it’s about choosing how you want to be remembered.
We know it can be difficult making important decisions without professional advice, especially when it comes to something as emotional as deciding between burial, cremation or a specific type of memorial. Our pre-planning specialists can guide you through every step, ensuring you have a plan that fits your needs.
FE-977 : Funeral Establishment Operator - Class 1
CM-02319 : Cemetery Operator
CR-02319 : Crematorium Operator