Upcoming Services View All Services
Notice: Changes to Indoor Columbarium
We apologize but until further notice, access to our indoor columbarium will require the assistance of a staff member and will be limited to a maximum of 5 visitors inside at any time.
Please call 204-982-8300 for assistance between the following hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 am to 4:00pm
These facilities will be closed to the public on December 25 and January 1st.
Thank you for your understanding.
Why Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery?
With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and one another.
In this relaxed atmosphere, Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal feature in our tranquil gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come. Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in St. Paul, Winnipeg and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation
- Funeral Home chapel has seating for 250 people and reception space for 125 guests.
- Tranquil cremation gardens and walkways
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable year-round visitation
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives your family comfort, knowing everything has been arranged in advance and according to your wishes. It’s not just about taking care of the finances, it’s about choosing how you want to be remembered.
We know it can be difficult making important decisions without professional advice, especially when it comes to something as emotional as deciding between burial, cremation or a specific type of memorial. Our pre-planning specialists can guide you through every step, ensuring you have a plan that fits your needs.