Cemetery Services- serving West St Paul and Winnipeg
Where Your Memories Live on Forever
Today, there are endless choices in the way you memorialize your loved one. Whether outdoors surrounded by the tranquility of nature, or in a comfortable indoor structure, we have options to suite everyone.
Whether you prefer cremation or burial, our specialists will help you choose the perfect way to commemorate a special life. We work with you, your funeral home and place of worship to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
From magnificent monuments to contemporary engraved plaques, there is sure to be a memorial choice that best suits the unique personality. Here are some of the possibilities:
- Bronze memorials are installed on a granite base and flush with the ground or, for cremations, used to mark an outdoor columbarium niche.
- Upright monuments, placed on a minimum four-foot deep concrete pad so as to prevent leaning, are created from the finest granite quarried worldwide.
- The Living Tribute Program plants a tree in our cemetery in memory of your loved one, growing each year as a symbol of hope. You can include a plaque recognizing the family and/or person being honoured.
- Benches, and garden features such as rocks and sundials, are a natural way to memorialize your loved one.
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches hold cremated remains, and offer family and friends the ability to visit year round.
- Outdoor columbarium niches provide a tranquil and peaceful setting in a natural environment.
- Crypts can accommodate multiple generations. With many styles and sizes available, we can craft the perfect crypt to reflect your family.
- Mausoleums are climate controlled buildings that house both crypts and niches. We also have areas that can be blessed by religious leaders or designated for special family customs. Your loved one’s memorial can be made even more unique with an engraved picture, special scene, or epitaph.
To reduce the burden on your family, consider pre-planning you own final arrangements. This allows you to design your own memorial. We offer valuable benefits when you pre-plan with Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery. including the Perpetual Care Program, which always ensures a beautifully maintained resting place. Learn more about pre-planning your final arrangements.
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
Glen Eden Cemetery Tour
Take a video tour of our lush grounds, with beautiful and well-maintained landscaping, features and ornamentation.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.