With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and one another.
In this relaxed atmosphere, Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal feature in our tranquil gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come. Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in St. Paul, Winnipeg and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of Glen Eden Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation
- Funeral Home chapel has seating for 250 people and reception space for 125 guests.
- Tranquil cremation gardens and walkways
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable year-round visitation
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
There are many decisions that have to be made immediately after a death, including:
• Securing vital statistics and documents
• Arranging and paying for a funeral service and burial plot
• Notifying the authorities, family and friends
Planning final arrangements, gathering legal information and paying for everything can be overwhelming to a grieving spouse.
Luckily, many of the details can be taken care of today. Together.
Find out the 87 Decisions, Choices and Things you need to do after a loved one passes.