Cemetery Services in Kingston
Where Your Memories Live on Forever
Long after the funeral ceremony and reception are over, the memories of a special life live on.Today’s choices for lasting remembrance offer new opportunities to make a statement about the unique nature of that life. They provide a loving tribute that reflects personality, comforts loved ones and preserves family history and heritage for generations to come.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
Traditional or contemporary, custom options for burial and cremation memorialization are as limitless as your imagination. From elegant upright monuments and benches, to the simple beauty of a memorial tree, to photographically engraved markers in a garden dedicated to your faith and culture, our caring planning professionals will help you create a one-of-a-kind remembrance.
A Sublime Setting
With its park-like grounds and spectacular mountain views, there’s nothing else like Glenhaven Memorial Gardens.
Our memorial options include:
• In-ground bronze memorials
• Memorial benches and trees
• Upright granite monuments
• Tranquil cremation gardens and walkways
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
Glenhaven Cemetery Tour
Take a video tour of our lush grounds, with beautiful and well-maintained landscaping, features and ornamentation.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.