With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and with one another.
Glen Lawn Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal features in our tranquil gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come. Our specialists will provide all the options and information you need to make confident decisions on every aspect of final planning.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Winnipeg and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of Glen Lawn Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Traditional burial gardens & cremation gardens
- Funeral Home conveniently located on the cemetery property
- Indoor and outdoor receptions space for funeral receptions, memorials & Celebration of Life events
- Funeral home chapel seats 225 guests
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable year-round visitation
- Plenty of parking
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
There are many decisions that have to be made immediately after a death, including:
• Securing vital statistics and documents
• Arranging and paying for a funeral service and burial plot
• Notifying the authorities, family and friends
Planning final arrangements, gathering legal information and paying for everything can be overwhelming to a grieving spouse.
Luckily, many of the details can be taken care of today. Together.
Find out the 87 Decisions, Choices and Things you need to do after a loved one passes.