With a funeral home and cemetery at one Sherwood Park location, your planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and with one another.
In this relaxed atmosphere, Glenwood Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal features in our tranquil cemetery gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Edmonton and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals.
Features of Glenwood Funeral Home & Cemetery
- 97 acres cemetery with a variety of gardens, ponds & nature walk
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation
- Lots of parking throughout cemetery
- Funeral home chapel for 175 guests
- Memorial and Celebration of Life receptions for 175 people
- Full kitchen facilities, outdoor patio space and Audio Video system
- Plenty of parking
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.