The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
Why Hatley Cemetery?
Hatley Memorial Gardens in Victoria is a place where you can feel confident your loved one will find peace and serenity, in a location that is guaranteed to be pristinely maintained forever. Our tranquil environment offers a quiet setting for friends and family to gather, honour their memories, and celebrate a life well lived.
Planning ahead of time and making decisions in advance can help you save money, ensure that arrangements are made on your own terms, and make everything easier for your family.
Key Benefits of Hatley Memorial Gardens and Cemetery
- 53-acre woodland setting, nestled between the Royal Roads University and Galloping Goose Trail
- Traditional burials, cremation gardens and many cemetery options
- Crematorium on the cemetery grounds
Aerial video of Hatley Memorial Gardens