Funeral Home in Welland
A funeral ceremony and visitation is more than a ritual to bid farewell. It’s a tribute to honour the distinctive character of one special life – an opportunity to celebrate the experiences, accomplishments, hobbies, heritage and history of a unique and irreplaceable personality.
A Chance to Heal
For many, a meaningful service is an important part of the healing process. It also helps console the immediate family, the people who often feel the loss most deeply.
Say More Than Just Goodbye
Classic or contemporary, elaborate or understated, the potential for personal expressions is almost endless. You may want to serve Grandma’s favourite cookie, or showcase Dad’s prized motorcycle collection. No matter how traditional or unique the request, our planning professionals creatively and resourcefully provide a one-of-a-kind remembrance.
Helping You Cope with Grief
AfterCare is an important free service offered by J.J. Patterson & Sons Funeral Residence to assist you with practical guidance, literature and emotional support anytime it’s needed.
If you are responsible for finalizing the estate, you may be surprised by the number of details requiring your attention. Our AfterCare professionals can help you in your duties.
For Your Comfort and Convenience
J.J. Patterson & Sons offers:
• Flexible layout to accommodate a broad range of services
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the facility
• Memory Woods memorial tree program
• Payment options to suit any budget
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
When you plan ahead, your funeral service can be as elaborate or as elegantly simple as you wish. You’ll want to work with a facility that can offer a wide range of options, from a traditional church ceremony to a memorial celebration. Find out more about choosing the service that’s right for you in this informative video.
Make informed decisions - request your free educational publication today.