Marshall W. Driver Cremation & Burial Service provides a full suite of cremation services from simple to traditional, including visitation and a memorial service; with staff that are there to provide support and guidance.
Some of our convenient and compassionate care services include:
- 24 hour on-call service
- Administrative assistance for legal and government paperwork
- Helping you arrange memorials, religious services and celebration of life events
- Prepaid cremation plans and paperwork services
Full-Service Cremation Services & Support
Marshall W. Driver Cremation & Burial Service's commitment to the families we serve starts from the moment of a loved one’s death all the way through aftercare support.
First, our 24/7 service means that we come right away. These first moments after a death are often the most vulnerable, as families deal with shock, grief, fear, and even confusion. We are trained and experienced in providing emotional support as well as a shoulder to lean on for any practicalities.
If the individual has preplanned, our staff enact the final wishes plan and start all the relevant paperwork. If final arrangements were not made before death, our funeral directors will provide guidance on administrative and legal documents, obituaries, and memorial plans.
Remembering & Celebrating a Unique Life
- We are able to arrange for services held at a church, country club, recreation centre and other event centres.
- Obituaries: A unique digital legacy for your loved one collects photos, dedications, music, and more from everyone who loved them, no matter where they are in the world.
- Cremation Products: We offer variety of cremation products from urns to keepsakes
Final Resting Place for Your Loved One
We can help you work with a local cemetey to help provide a place for your urn and cremated remains.
Prepaid Cremation Plans
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.