Where Your Memories Live on Forever
Today, there are endless choices in the way you memorialize your loved one. Whether outdoors surrounded by the tranquility of nature, or in a comfortable indoor structure, we have options to suite everyone.
Whether cremation or burial is chosen, we will guide you through your choices, helping customize your memorial. And we also collaborate with your place of worship or funeral home to make the journey a seamless one.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
From magnificent monuments to contemporary engraved plaques, there is sure to be a memorial choice that best suits the unique personality. Here are some of the possibilities:
- Bronze memorials are installed on a granite base and flush with the ground or, for cremations, used to mark an outdoor columbarium niche.
- Upright monuments, placed on a minimum four-foot deep concrete pad so as to prevent leaning, are created from the finest granite quarried worldwide.
- The Living Tribute Program plants a tree in our cemetery in memory of your loved one, growing each year as a symbol of hope. You can include a plaque recognizing the family and/or person being honoured.
- Benches, and garden features such as rocks and sundials, are a natural way to memorialize your loved one.
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches hold cremated remains, and offer family and friends the ability to visit year round.
- Outdoor columbarium niches provide a tranquil and peaceful setting in a natural environment.
- Crypts can accommodate multiple generations. With many styles and sizes available, we can craft the perfect crypt to reflect your family.
- Mausoleums are climate controlled buildings that house both crypts and niches. We also have areas that can be blessed by religious leaders or designated for special family customs.
Your loved one’s memorial can be made even more unique with an engraved picture, special scene, or epitaph.
An increasingly popular option, pre-planning lets you take the burden off of your family, while giving you a chance to customize your memorial. We also provide valuable benefits when pre-planning with Mountain View Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, including the Perpetual Care Program, which ensures your resting place is always meticulously maintained. To find out more about pre-planning your final arrangements, click here.
Mountain View Cemetery Tour
Take a video tour of our lush grounds, with beautiful and well-maintained landscaping, features and ornamentation.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.