Upcoming Services View All Services
Why Pleasantview Cemetery & Funeral Home?
With a funeral home and cemetery at one Fonthill location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no need for a long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories and with one another.
Pleasantview Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal features in our tranquil gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
Key Features of Pleasantview Funeral Home & Cemetery
• Traditional burial gardens, nature walk & ponds
• Funeral Home Chapel can seat up to 300 guests
• Liquor license for Celebration of Life events and Memorials
• Indoor Mausoleum and glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable, year-round visitation
• Wheelchair accessible
• Parking for over 300 cars
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives your family comfort, knowing everything has been arranged in advance and according to your wishes. It’s not just about taking care of the finances, it’s about choosing how you want to be remembered.
We know it can be difficult making important decisions without professional advice, especially when it comes to something as emotional as deciding between burial, cremation or a specific type of memorial. Our pre-planning specialists can guide you through every step, ensuring you have a plan that fits your needs.