Special Savings Now Available
We're Here to Help
Completing your final arrangements today makes sense financially and emotionally. By acting now, you can discuss your preferences with your loved ones and ensure they will not have to make hasty decisions during a time of grief.
Preplanning helps families at an emotional time
- Alleviates the need for the family to make uncertain decisions at the time of confusion and grief.
- Eliminates the sudden financial burden of final expenses.
- Provides the opportunity to discuss options and choices together.
Preplanning can save you thousands of dollars
- Fees are frozen at today's price.
- You determine the budget, reducing risk of emotional over-spending.
- Choose convenient terms.
A Helpful Pre-Planning Guide
Like many Canadians, you are probably planning for the future, by saving for your retirement, having an estate plan and a legal will. Pre-planning your final arrangements is the logical next step – but it is often overlooked, even though the need is an absolute and unavoidable fact of life.
Our Solution to Pre-Planning
With our exclusive 4-step guidance program, you can complete your final arrangements easily, quickly, and affordably. Your free planning guide includes details on:
- Determining your needs
- Compiling the necessary information
- Creating your unique plan
- Selecting a comfortable financing option
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why do I need to fill out the information requested on the form?
We will always keep your personal information safe.
What are the terms and conditions?
This is a limited time offer. Available for new purchases only.
Contact branch for details.