Cemetery in Fonthill
Where Your Memories Live on Forever
Long after the funeral ceremony and reception are over, the memories of a special life live on. Today’s choices for lasting remembrance offer new opportunities to make a statement about the unique nature of that life. .
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
From elegant upright monuments and benches, to the simple beauty of a memorial tree, to photographically engraved markers in a garden dedicated to your faith and culture, our caring planning professionals will help you create a one-of-a-kind remembrance.
A Sublime Setting
Pleasantview cemetery's beautiful park-like setting includes a protected wildlife sanctuary on the cemetery grounds, providing a serene natural environment in which to remember and celebrate your loved ones.
Our memorial options include:
- In-ground bronze memorials
- Upright granite monuments
- Above-ground columbarium niches
- Private, personalized family crypts
- Memorial benches and trees
- New double-depth burial garden
- Nature walk and memorial benches, trees and rocks.
Limited Time Offer
For a limited time take advantage of spring savings. Save up to 10% * on pre-arranged cemetery plans
* Terms and conditions apply. For full details please visit our branch. Save 10% when you preplan your full cemetery plan. Offer available from April 1 to April 30, 2019
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
Pleasantview Cemetery Tour
Take a video tour of our lush grounds, with beautiful and well-maintained landscaping, features and ornamentation.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.