Cemetery Services in Prince Albert
Where Your Memories Live on Forever
A memorial is a lasting remembrance of your loved one. And today, there are many, many ways to honour a special life, letting you design a personalized tribute, and provide a place for family and friends to gather, reconnect and remember.
Whether you prefer cremation or burial, our specialists will help you choose the perfect way to commemorate a special life. We work with you, your funeral home and place of worship to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
Prince Albert Cemetery can provide any memorial that you can imagine. When honouring your loved one, the options are truly endless. Some choices include:
- Bronze memorials, which are installed on a granite base and generally flush with the ground. Additionally, bronze can be used to accent outdoor columbarium niches for cremated remains.
- Upright monuments, constructed from the world’s finest granite, are installed on a minimum four-foot deep concrete foundation to ensure there is no leaning.
- The Living Tribute Program involves planting a small tree in our cemetery as a symbol of hope, which will someday stand as a significant commemoration of your loved one. Included is a plaque identifying the family and the deceased.
- Benches, and garden features such as rocks and sundials are a natural and beautiful way to honour your loved one.
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches, which hold cremated remains, allow year-round visitation in a comfortable setting.
- Outdoor columbarium niches, surrounded by nature, provide a truly tranquil setting for cremated remains.
- Crypts accommodate multiple generations. From modest to truly elaborate, crypts reflect the personal choices and tastes of the family.
- Mausoleums offer a climate-controlled, indoor environment that houses both crypts and niches.
Special areas are available that can be blessed by religious leaders or designated for specific family customs.
The addition of pictures, etchings of memorable scenes and engraved epitaphs can further individualize your memorial.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time and design your own unique memorial statement. You will save money and reduce the burden for your family. And when you pre-plan with Prince Albert Memorial Gardens, you will receive valuable benefits, including the Perpetual Care Program, which ensures a beautifully maintained resting place for all time. Learn more about pre-planning your final arrangements.
Key Features of Prince Albert Cemetery
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation
- Crematorium on site
- Tranquil cremation gardens and walkways
- Above-ground columbarium niches
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable year-round visitation
- Sparkling ponds and beautiful cemetery gardens
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.