Red Deer Funeral Home & Celebration Centre is conveniently located in downtown Red Deer. We are honoured to provide families with personalized and affordable cremation and funeral services.
Our large chapel seats 150 guests and is open to families of every tradition and faith. There are also private visitation rooms. In addition, we offer a spacious reception area which is ideal for intimate gatherings, Celebrations of Life and memorials. We gladly provide in-house catering for families that wish to hold a reception in this space.
Red Deer Funeral Home & Celebration Centre is wheelchair accessible and provides ample parking. Our facility is equipped with a modern audiovisual system to ensure that every guest hears speeches and view photos. We are part of the Arbor Memorial family, a Canadian company with a long-standing tradition of exceptional service. Our caring and compassionate staff are active in the community and we raise money for local charities every year.
Features of Red Deer Funeral Home & Celebration Center
- Chapel with seating capacity for 150 guests
- Affordable cremation services
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pre-paid funeral and cremation services
- Lounge area suitable for intimate gatherings, funeral receptions and Celebration of Life events
- Lots of parking
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives your family comfort, knowing everything has been arranged in advance and according to your wishes. It’s not just about taking care of the finances, it’s about choosing how you want to be remembered.
We know it can be difficult making important decisions without professional advice, especially when it comes to something as emotional as deciding between burial, cremation or a specific type of memorial. Our pre-planning specialists can guide you through every step, ensuring you have a plan that fits your needs.