Cemetery in Regina
Where Your Memories Live on Forever
A memorial is a lasting remembrance of your loved one. And today, there are many, many ways to honour a special life, letting you design a personalized tribute, and provide a place for family and friends to gather, reconnect and remember.
Whether burial or cremation is chosen, our specialists will work with you to design the perfect memorial. We team with your funeral home or place of worship to make the arrangement process easy and efficient.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
There are many ways to honour a life. We have countless memorials options available, including:
- Bronze memorials, placed on a granite base and generally flush with the ground, these can also be used to enhance outdoor columbarium niches for cremated remains.
- Upright monuments, placed on a minimum four-foot concrete pad to avoid leaning in the long-term and crafted from the finest granite.
- The Living Tribute Program, which plants a tree in the cemetery to honour the spirit of your loved one, with an accompanying plaque that identifies the family and/or person being memorialized.
- Benches, and garden features such as rocks and sundials are a uniquely natural way to memorialize your loved one.
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches, which hold cremated remains, allow year-round visitation in a comfortable setting.
- Outdoor columbarium niches place cremated remains in a tranquil and natural setting.
- Crypts hold multiple generations of a family. With virtually any shape, style or size available, we can design anything you would like to honour your family.
- Mausoleums are climate-controlled buildings that house both crypts and niches. We offer special areas for specific religious or family customs.
You might consider pictures, pictorial etchings or engraved inscriptions to make your memorial that much more special and unique.
By planning your own final arrangements, you’ll take the stress and financial burden from your family. When you pre-plan with Regina Funeral Home & Cemetery, you are eligible for valuable benefits, including the Perpetual Care Program, which ensures a beautifully maintained resting place. Find out more about pre-planning your final arrangements.
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
Regina Funeral Home & Cemetery Video Tour
Take a video tour of our lush grounds, with beautiful and well-maintained landscaping, features and ornamentation.
Memorialization and personalization choices
A final resting place is a sacred space. Whether it’s elaborative and decorative, or understated and refined, it will be a place that friends and family members will visit for generations to come not only to grieve but also to honour and remember. Find out more in our educational video.