Cemetery in Scarborough
Long after the funeral ceremony and reception are over, the memories of a special life live on. Today’s choices for lasting remembrance offer new opportunities to make a statement about the unique nature of that life. They provide a loving tribute that reflects personality, comforts loved ones and preserves family history and heritage for generations to come.
Make a Tribute that Makes a Statement
Traditional or contemporary, custom options for burial and cremation memorialization are as limitless as your imagination. From elegant upright monuments and benches, to the simple beauty of a memorial tree, to photographically engraved markers in a garden dedicated to your faith and culture, our caring planning professionals will help you create a one-of-a-kind remembrance.
A Sublime Setting
Resthaven Memorial Gardens features a beautiful, park-like setting, including unique lawn crypts, provide a serene natural environment in which to remember and celebrate your loved ones.
Our memorial options include:
• In-ground bronze memorials
• Upright granite monuments
• Lawn crypts
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
Take a video tour of our lush grounds, with beautiful and well-maintained landscaping, features and ornamentation..