Cremation Services at Richmond Funeral Home
Richmond Funeral Home can provide convenient and flexible cremation services; please call us directly to get a price that fits your budget. Call: (604) 273-3748
Richmond Funeral Home provides a full suite of cremation services from simple to traditional, including visitation and a memorial service; with staff that are there to provide support and guidance.
Some of our convenient and compassionate care services include:
- 24 hour on-call service
- Administrative assistance for legal and government paperwork
- Memorials, religious services and celebration of life events
- Accommodation of religious requests and rituals
- Prepaid cremation plans and paperwork services
- Cemetery options for your urn
Full-Service Cremation Services & Support
Our commitment to the families we serve starts from the moment of a loved one’s death all the way through aftercare support.
First, our 24/7 service means that we come right away. These first moments after a death are often the most vulnerable, as families deal with shock, grief, fear, and even confusion. We are trained and experienced in providing emotional support as well as a shoulder to lean on for any practicalities.
If the individual has preplanned, our staff enact the final wishes plan and start all the relevant paperwork. If final arrangements were not made before death, our funeral directors will provide guidance on administrative and legal documents, obituaries, and memorial plans.
We are proud to serve a diverse community of people and religious.
Remembering & Celebrating a Unique Life
- Memorials, Religious Ceremonies and Celebration of Life Events: Leyden's Funeral Home designed to accommodate a variety of events and our staff is here to help you make it unique.
- Our funeral home is wheelchair accessible, it has audio and visual equipment and a large parking lots for your guests.
- Obituaries: a unique digital legacy for your loved one collects photos, dedications, music, and more from everyone who loved them, no matter where they are in the world.
- Cremation Products: We offer variety of cremation products from urns to keepsakes
Final Resting Place for Your Loved One
Arbor cemeteries provide a tranquil place for your family to visit your loved ones’ remains.
- Indoor and outdoor niches
- Burial for the ashes
- Cremation Gardens and Nature Walks at our cemetery
- Memorial trees
- Monuments and markers in our cemetery gardens
Our staff would be happy to share more information about cremation and answer any questions you may have.
Call: (604) 273-3748
Prepaid Cremation Plans
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
What is cremation and what choices can be made?
While it’s natural to think of cremation as the only decision to make, it’s really the first of many choices and details to consider. Similar to a traditional service, cremation allows for visitations, as well as funeral or memorial gatherings to celebrate a life well lived. Learn more in our video about cremation.