Upcoming Services View All Services
Why Sands Funeral Home & Cremation Centre in Victoria?
Everyone pays tribute to loved ones in different ways. Our caring staff offer personalized funeral and cremation services, along with comforting amenities, customized to suit every preference, budget and faith.
Through the convenient option of pre-planning, you can make important decisions in advance and save money. Take the pressure off your family and design your own unique statement.
Sands Funeral Chapel - Victoria provides the greatest comfort to loved ones by ensuring that all arrangements for the visitation, catering, reception and more are customized beautifully to honour the life.
We are honoured to have one of Vancouver Island's top Chefs providing catering for Sands Funeral Homes; read more about Chef Michael Williams.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Edmonton and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of Sands Funeral Home Chapel Victoria
- Warm and welcoming funeral home located in downtown Victoria
- Large chapel, which seats 130 people
- Reception centre for family and friends; ideal for Celebration of Life and Memorial events
- Affordable cremation services
- Audio visual system throughout funeral home
- Lots of parking
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives you and your family peace of mind knowing that you have taken care of the finances and have made arrangements according to your own wishes. Most importantly, you decide how you want to be remembered.
The guidance of our pre-planning specialists can help you with making important decisions like whether to opt for cremation, burial or a specific type of memorial. We realize how difficult such decisions can be. Rely on our professional advice to help you through every step.