Discover the ease and convenience of comprehensive planning, comforting amenities and a caring, licensed staff who offer meaningful solutions to your specific needs of faith, taste and budget.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
From the visitation to the service, catering, reception and more, Scott Funeral Home - Brampton Chapel ensures your arrangements are beautifully customized to honour the life, and provide the greatest comfort to loved ones.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Brampton and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of Scott Funeral Home - Brampton
- Funeral home chapel accommodates 200 guests
- Memorial and Celebration of Life reception area for large or small groups
- Visitation Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ample parking at the side of the funeral home
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives your family comfort, knowing everything has been arranged in advance and according to your wishes. It’s not just about taking care of the finances, it’s about choosing how you want to be remembered.
We know it can be difficult making important decisions without professional advice, especially when it comes to something as emotional as deciding between burial, cremation or a specific type of memorial. Our pre-planning specialists can guide you through every step, ensuring you have a plan that fits your needs.
FE-64 : Funeral Establishment Operator - Class 1