With a funeral home and cemetery at one location, your entire planning process becomes much easier. Plus there is no long procession between facilities, so your family and guests have more quality time to connect with their memories.
Westlawn Funeral Home & Cemetery can help you design personalized ceremonies and receptions, and choose the ideal features in our tranquil gardens to ensure the memory of your loved one will last for generations to come. Our specialists will provide all the options and information you need to make confident decisions on every aspect of your funeral, cremation and cemetery planning.
Westlawn Funeral Home & Cemetery owns and operates a crematorium which makes our cremation pricing competitive with other funeral homes in the area. Call us for a quote.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Edmonton and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals.
Key Features of Westlawn Funeral Home & Cemetery
- Funeral home chapel can accommodate 150+ guests
- Indoor and outdoor memorial reception facilities
- Plenty of free parking
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable year-round visitation
- Crematorium on the cemetery
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.