Why White Chapel Cemetery?
White Chapel Memorial Gardens plays a vital role in honouring the life, faith & heritage of a cherished loved one. Family and friends can experience a deeper sense of connection with their memories and with one another in a tranquil setting that’s guaranteed to be maintained forever.
Today, through pre-planning, you can make decisions ahead of time. Design your own unique statement, save money, and reduce the burden on your family.
Whether burial or cremation is chosen, our specialists provide the options and information you need to make decisions with confidence. We work seamlessly with your funeral home or place of worship throughout the arrangement process.
As a member of the Arbor Memorial family, we share a proud heritage providing funeral, cremation and interment rights to families in Hamilton, and across Canada. You can feel conﬁdent putting your trust in our compassionate professionals, whether planning ahead or at a time of need.
Key Features of White Chapel Cemetery in Hamilton
- Cemetery grounds set against the magnificent backdrop of the Niagara Escarpment
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation
- Cremation Services at City of Hamilton's only crematorium
- Many cemetery memorial options, such as above-ground columbarium and indoor glass-front niches
- Plenty of parking
The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Savings: Planning early offers cost savings of up to thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the burden on your family: Planning your final arrangements ahead of time reduces the responsibilities on your family at their time of distress.
- Peace of mind: Gain comfort in knowing your plans are ready.
The legacy you leave behind is as important as the life you live today. Pre-planning gives your family comfort, knowing everything has been arranged in advance and according to your wishes. It’s not just about taking care of the finances, it’s about choosing how you want to be remembered.
We know it can be difficult making important decisions without professional advice, especially when it comes to something as emotional as deciding between burial, cremation or a specific type of memorial. Our pre-planning specialists can guide you through every step, ensuring you have a plan that fits your needs.